When we come to understand this, we live our lives not avoiding problems, but welcoming them them as challenges that will strengthen us so that we can be victorious in the future.
It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.
Never give up.
Set yourself free.
Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.
Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction or other to end before we can really get down to our work.
The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable.
Favorable conditions never come.
There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day.
Take action on those wonderful dreams you’ve had in your mind for so long.
Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly.
– to be more concerned with truth than opinions
– to be sincere and not pretend
– to be free from hypocrisy: “walk your talk”
– to know who you are and to be that person
– to not fear others seeing your vulnerabilities
– being confident to walk away from situations where you can’t be yourself
– being awake to your own feelings
– being free from others’ opinions of you
– accepting and loving yourself
Take your Vitamin A for ACTION,
Vitamin B for Belief, Vitamin C for Confidence ,
Vitamin D for Discipline,
Vitamin E for Enthusiasm!!
In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you.
What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.
The only way that we can grow is if we change.
The only way that we can change is if we learn.
The only way we can learn is if we are exposed.
And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open.